Friday, April 12, 2013

National Goodwill Ambassador Aster Aweke renews contract with UNI  

Photo: Ethiopian pop star icon Aster Aweke (right) pens her national goodwill ambassador contract renewal with UNICEF Ethiopia as Dr. Peter Salama (left), UNICEF Representative to Ethiopia, looks on. @JirosOse/2013Aster Aweke's contract renewal as National Goodwill Ambassador with UNICEF Ethiopia.

Photo: "I'm glad that I can do things for children with UNICEF that I could not do on my own," Ethiopian pop star icon Aster Aweke said upon signing her contract renewal with UNICEF Ethiopia © UNICEF Ethiopia/2013/Ose"I'm glad that I can do things for children with UNICEF that I could not do on my own," Ethiopian pop star icon Aster Aweke said upon signing her contract renewal with UNICEF Ethiopia.

No comments:

Post a Comment